Jeff Badders has been named 1 of the 10 Best Attorneys in Texas in a Client Satisfaction survey by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys. Jeff is honored to have received this designation.The American Institute’s Personal Injury Division looks for Attorneys that have achieved unparalleled success but most importantly have done so for the benefit of their client. The rating system helps clients throughout the United States make educated decisions when it comes to choosing their attorney. Membership is an exclusive honor and extended only to those selected few who have reached the top of their profession while doing so with the client’s satisfaction being of the most paramount importance.
- Daily Sentinel Readers recognize Badders as Best Attorney and Best Law Firm in Nacogdoches again – 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015, 2012
- 1 of 10 Best Attorneys and Firms for Client Satisfaction in 2018 and 2019
- Badders beats Allstate, results in client net payout of $8,207.63
- Badders wins at trial against Allstate, netting client over $8,900
- Badders beats Allstate, $158,000 awarded to client