Miranda Albee was recently awarded one of seven Badders Law Firm Scholarships. She graduated from Nacogdoches High School and will be attending Texas A&M University in the fall.This year, Badders Law Firm awarded seven $500 scholarships to high school graduates from Nacogdoches and Angelina Counties. We are excited to support ongoing education for the youth of our communities. Scholarships are awarded based on achievement, community involvement, extra-curricular activities, and leadership. We wish all of the 2018 graduates in East Texas, much success in their next chapter of life.
- Daily Sentinel Readers recognize Badders as Best Attorney and Best Law Firm in Nacogdoches again – 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015, 2012
- 1 of 10 Best Attorneys and Firms for Client Satisfaction in 2018 and 2019
- Badders beats Allstate, results in client net payout of $8,207.63
- Badders wins at trial against Allstate, netting client over $8,900
- Badders beats Allstate, $158,000 awarded to client