In 2013, Greg Oliver was rear-ended by an 18-wheeler at a red light causing significant injury to his cervical and lumbar spines, requiring extensive treatment including multiple pain procedures and surgery. For years, the insurance company refused to acknowledge that this impact could have caused the injuries. However, in May, 2018, Jeff Badders, Mari Badders, and Matt Hancock took Mr. Oliver’s case in front of a jury of his peers in Angelina County. After hearing the facts of the case and damages incurred by Mr. Oliver, the jury awarded a verdict that resulted in a net payout of over $695,000, after all fees, court costs, and medical bills were paid.
- Daily Sentinel Readers recognize Badders as Best Attorney and Best Law Firm in Nacogdoches again – 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015, 2012
- 1 of 10 Best Attorneys and Firms for Client Satisfaction in 2018 and 2019
- Badders beats Allstate, results in client net payout of $8,207.63
- Badders wins at trial against Allstate, netting client over $8,900
- Badders beats Allstate, $158,000 awarded to client