Badders Law Firm promises to fight insurance companies when they refuse to step up and protect their insured, even if that means going to trial. On November 28, 2018, that’s exactly what Mari Badders and Matt Hancock did. When Allstate refused to provide their own insured, Desiree Swartz, the coverage from her own policy for which she had been paying premiums for years, the team at Badders Law Firm took Allstate to trial. After hearing the evidence, a Polk County jury found that Allstate failed to justly compensate their insured, and awarded Badders Law Firm’s client a positive jury verdict which actually exceeded their policy limits. As a result, Ms. Swartz received over $8,900, after all fees, court costs, and medical bills were paid. We are grateful for the opportunity to represent those who are treated unfairly and continue to have success taking these cases in front of a jury, when necessary.
- Daily Sentinel Readers recognize Badders as Best Attorney and Best Law Firm in Nacogdoches again – 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015, 2012
- 1 of 10 Best Attorneys and Firms for Client Satisfaction in 2018 and 2019
- Badders beats Allstate, results in client net payout of $8,207.63
- Badders wins at trial against Allstate, netting client over $8,900
- Badders beats Allstate, $158,000 awarded to client