Caleigh Dalton has been selected to receive one of four Badders Law Firm Scholarships. Caleigh graduated from Central Heights High School ranked 3rd in her class, and will be attending the Baylor University in the Fall, studying Economics. After college, Caleigh is considering the possibility of attending Law School. The entire team at Badders Law Firm wishes Caleigh, as well as all of the 2017 East Texas graduates, much success in the future.
- Daily Sentinel Readers recognize Badders as Best Attorney and Best Law Firm in Nacogdoches again – 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015, 2012
- 1 of 10 Best Attorneys and Firms for Client Satisfaction in 2018 and 2019
- Badders beats Allstate, results in client net payout of $8,207.63
- Badders wins at trial against Allstate, netting client over $8,900
- Badders beats Allstate, $158,000 awarded to client