The two newest attorneys at Badders Law Firm, Heath and Mariko Badders, were recently invited to speak to the Pre-Law Society at SFA. Those in attendance ranged from students who are just entertaining the idea of becoming attorneys, to individuals who have been accepted to law school. Because Heath and Mariko recently graduated law school, they were able to provide current insight on motivations for entering the legal field, how to prepare for the LSAT and put together law school applications, and how best to navigate the ins and outs of law school itself. The question-answer session lasted well past the scheduled meeting time and several students voiced their appreciation for the timely and relevant advice.
- Daily Sentinel Readers recognize Badders as Best Attorney and Best Law Firm in Nacogdoches again – 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015, 2012
- 1 of 10 Best Attorneys and Firms for Client Satisfaction in 2018 and 2019
- Badders beats Allstate, results in client net payout of $8,207.63
- Badders wins at trial against Allstate, netting client over $8,900
- Badders beats Allstate, $158,000 awarded to client