The Stephen F. Austin State University Pre-Law Academy will host several federal and state judges this year as the only high school pre-law program in the State of Texas. Juniors and Seniors attending this fun and energetic event will get to experience a crime scene investigation and participate in a mock trial competition while learning fist hand from the most reputable lawyers statewide. Heath Badders will be participating in this year’s annual, week-long event and help coordinate with university professors and school admission’s officers to help educate students on how to prepare their undergraduate classes for law school. They will also learn to brief law cases and study the judicial system in-between exciting recreational activities.
- Daily Sentinel Readers recognize Badders as Best Attorney and Best Law Firm in Nacogdoches again – 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015, 2012
- 1 of 10 Best Attorneys and Firms for Client Satisfaction in 2018 and 2019
- Badders beats Allstate, results in client net payout of $8,207.63
- Badders wins at trial against Allstate, netting client over $8,900
- Badders beats Allstate, $158,000 awarded to client