Laurel Malone has been selected to receive one of four Badders Law Firm Scholarships. Laurel graduated from Nacogdoches High School as the Salutatorian out of 346 classmates, and will be attending the University of Texas in the Fall. Laurel plans to study Architecture and hopes to leave a legacy in the communities where she lives. The entire team at Badders Law Firm wishes Laurel, as well as all of the 2017 East Texas graduates, much success in the future.
- Daily Sentinel Readers recognize Badders as Best Attorney and Best Law Firm in Nacogdoches again – 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015, 2012
- 1 of 10 Best Attorneys and Firms for Client Satisfaction in 2018 and 2019
- Badders beats Allstate, results in client net payout of $8,207.63
- Badders wins at trial against Allstate, netting client over $8,900
- Badders beats Allstate, $158,000 awarded to client