Cassandra Scott was selected to receive one of four Badders Law Firm Scholarships. Cassandra graduated from Huntington High School and will be attending Texas A&M University in the Fall, studying Human Development. Cassie hopes to have a career as a middle/high school math teacher in order to make a difference for the next generation. The entire team at Badders Law Firm wishes Cassie, as well as all of the 2017 East Texas graduates, much success in the future.
- Daily Sentinel Readers recognize Badders as Best Attorney and Best Law Firm in Nacogdoches again – 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015, 2012
- 1 of 10 Best Attorneys and Firms for Client Satisfaction in 2018 and 2019
- Badders beats Allstate, results in client net payout of $8,207.63
- Badders wins at trial against Allstate, netting client over $8,900
- Badders beats Allstate, $158,000 awarded to client