Lauren Slusher was recently awarded one of four Badders Law Firm Scholarships. She graduated from Hudson High School with a GPA of 5.179, on a 4.0 scale, and was ranked fifth in her class. Lauren has been accepted to Texas A&M University where she will study business. After graduation, she hopes to attend the University of Texas Law School. Scholarships were awarded based on academic achievement, extracurricular activities, community involvement, leadership, and character. We wish Lauren, and all of the 2017 graduates in East Texas, much success in their next chapter of life.
- Daily Sentinel Readers recognize Badders as Best Attorney and Best Law Firm in Nacogdoches again – 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015, 2012
- 1 of 10 Best Attorneys and Firms for Client Satisfaction in 2018 and 2019
- Badders beats Allstate, results in client net payout of $8,207.63
- Badders wins at trial against Allstate, netting client over $8,900
- Badders beats Allstate, $158,000 awarded to client